Broken is a story of two Robots living behind a television screen.
When the big screen accidentally gets destroyed by a loose pipe they get confronted with the world outside.
This does not only bring the excitement of new freedom, but comes with unsuspected dangers as well.
There are several versions of "Broken" for different stereoscopic projection systems:
- Anaglyph version - optimized (for Red + Cyan Glasses)
- Polarization filter version - for more3D systems (separate left + right stream including an additonal audio file)
- Stacked versions - for polarization filter Displays, like Zalman displays (download vertical or horizontal version)
- 5 stream version - for autostereoscopic Displays, like Tridelity systems
What I did in this project:
- Concept Art
- Project Management
- Sound Design - first layout
Created in: 2008/2009
Software used: 3ds Max, Maya, After Effects, Photoshop
Invazion - the challenge where we submitted our movie
Tridelity - the company that supported our autostereoscopic version
Broken on CGTalk - a quick thread about the film