When: 19-21 October 2011
Where: Milan, IT
Smau Milan is the most important Italian event dedicated to Information&Communication Technology designed to help main national and international suppliers of ICT solutions meet entrepreneurs, corporate and public administration decision makers and ICT channel operators: three days during which the cutting-edge technological novelties and benefits for businesses deriving from adoption of digital technologies will be presented.
SMAU dimensions today
- Smau Business: dedicated to corporate/public administration managers and decision makers
- Smau Trade: dedicated to ICT channel operators (vendors, ISV, VAR, system integrators, software houses…)
- Smau Media: over 1.800 journalists accredited - TV, raedio stations, daily papers, press agencies, trade journals, web sites - (during Smau 2010 edition)
WHY TO PARTICIPATE?
- Database: a list of profiled participants who expressed interest in the same thematic area sponsored by your enterprise.
- Lead Generation: all visitors registered at smau.it website interested in your thematic area will be invited to visit your stand; unlimited number of complimentary invitations sent to your customers; prospects, tailored electronic mailings to users in line with your target; dedicated call centre.
- Brand Awareness: your case history or promotional message published in the Innovation Agenda (handed out to visitors) and on smau.it website; your solutions highlighted in the online Gallery of products; media relation with editorial offices in Economy of main local newspapers.
- 9 sq m turn key fully equipped booths (including personalized graphics arts).
SMAU 2010 PARTICIPANT'S DATABASE
Here you find the number of registered visitors who have declared interest for the thematic areas during every Smau Business Roadshow event of 2011 and during Smau Milan 2011.
Clicking on each number you can see the total list of those registered for the specific thematic area. Contact of registred visitors given to partner companies includes complete data profiling.
Newer news items:
Older news items: