3D LINK (Size: 363 MB) : http://depositfiles.com/files/26qoas8lf
Watch this video on your 3DS in FULL 3D! Read tutorial below:
:: TUTORIAL ::
1. Download the video file from the link included in this video description. Make sure you know where the file was stored or placed in your computer.
2. The video file ( it's an .avi file ). has been already converted and tested to run on a 3DS unit. You don't have to modify it any further. If your 3DS already has a video file with the exact same name, then RENAME the downloaded file so that it has a different name than the other video file. When changing the name of the file, you only need to change the numerals after the UNDERSCORE (example: from HNI_0001.avi to HNI_0002.avi). Do not change the first 3 letters or the file or remove the underscore from it either. You should only change the numerals, if needed.
3. Once you have the video file ready and on your computer, turn off your 3DS. Make sure the power is off and not in sleep mode. Press the POWER button until on the lower screen of the 3DS you see the screen that allows you to effectively turn off the system.
4. Carefully remove the SD CARD from your 3DS system.
5. Introduce the SD CARD into a SD CARD READER (it either can be one that is built-in to your Computer or it can be a stand-alone version).
6. Once the SD CARD has been detected by your Computer, proceed to COPY the downloaded video file to the SD CARD. Just make sure that the file is pasted inside the folder where your videos/images are stored. It usually is the first folder that you find inside the folder named: "DCIM". Also, make sure that your SD CARD has enough memory space. If the video file size is too big for your SD CARD, it won't copy over (I suggest that you buy a SD CARD that is at least 4GB if you're going to store many videos in it).
7. Once the video file has been pasted on your SD CARD, eject the card from your Computer and proceed to put the SC CARD back into your 3DS unit (the 3DS should still be with the power off).
8. Turn on the 3DS system. Wait for it to boot up and then open-up the NINTENDO 3DS CAMERA app.
9. Once the NINTENDO 3DS CAMERA app is activated, go to "View Photos/Videos".
10. Once inside "View Photos/Videos", the app should run an UPDATE that will make the video file you uploaded to your 3DS, visible. It may take a few seconds for it to do it. Eventually, you will see it.
11. In order to better enjoy the video file, when you press on it, they will give you the option to "Edit the Video". Press on that option. That way, the video will run on the upper screen without any of the intrusive display texts.
THANK YOU AND ENJOY THIS VIDEO ON YOUR 3DS!!!